Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Ryder Cup - Dallas Texas April 28-30, 2011

Our Ryder Cup event will be held on April 28 -30, 2011. Tournament will be held at Eldorado County Club in McKinney Texas. you can visit the club website at http://www.eldoradocc.com to see more information about the club and the course. I will periodically post information on this site to promote the event and to keep players posted. Please feel free to share information or thoughts on this site with others involved in the event. I will also try to post the teams once they have been determined. I am new to blogging so any help, insperation or wisdom that you care to share would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for participating this year and I look forward to April.

John

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Way to go, John. This ought to keep everyone informed as we prepare to beat the North Team in the Ryder Cup again.

Burroughs said...

As long as Larry brings the game he brought to Arkansas last year, I think the North will be just fine...

Unknown said...

I was playing with a heat stroke last year, besides I have some great team members who will carry me. It's going to be cooler in Texas. We have had a preview of that this week. Hope you will encourage Bill to wear his shorts again this year. It will help us all keep our focus on GOLF!!!